Sellers who use Amazon as their main drop-shipping source can use Spreadr to effortlessly import products to their WooCommerce store.
How does it work?
1. Install Spreadr Plugin
2. Import products from Amazon to WooCommerce store via Spreadr Plugin.
3. Setup Markup Pricing Rules to automatically add a margin to the price of the imported products.
4. Here you do not link out (redirect) your customers to Amazon.
5. Customers place the order on your site and you have to fulfill it.
6. It is like selling a regular product on your site - you get the payment.
7. Amazon is not the drop-shipper. You are responsible for sourcing the products and delivering to your customers and also provide customer service.
This option is best suited for people who sell products on Amazon to also have them on their WooCommerce website.
We do not recommend drop-shipping for those who are looking to place manual orders on Amazon in response to their customers placing an order on the WooCommerce site. It leads to fulfillment, customer service, and IP issues.